WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT next YEAR’S advancement symposium!
Location: North Carolina Central University
Date(s): May 20th and 21st, 2024
The Symposium has been praised for being highly engaging and interactive, as well as rich in value-added professional development opportunities.
ENGAGe · interact · develop
offered at the event
- Opportunities to share professional practices
- Speakers who focus on innovative programs
- Guidance for building strategies to enhance effectiveness of Advancement efforts
- Networking opportunities
- Exhibitor booths and partnership opportunities
- Interactive reception events that encourages relationship building
- CFRE credit available
Advancement professionals—including executives, front-line fundraisers, alumni relations professionals, and advancement services employees—from the 17 campuses and 3 affiliates that make up the UNC System are encouraged to attend this event for the opportunity to learn from and network with both colleagues and guest speakers.
Each year, the UNC System Office invites organizations to sponsor the annual Advancement Symposium. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for this event, please email Emily Gillespie.
The Symposium planning team is currently developing the content for next year’s event. Check back here for 2024 Symposium updates and more detailed information.