- UNC and the Division of State Surplus Property – Statement of Operating Principles
(March 1, 2008)
Through this statement, the UNC System and SSPA express their common understanding of the principles and authority under which the UNC System may dispose of surplus property — includes agreement on best business practices.
- UNC and the Division of Purchase and Contract (P&C) Memorandum of Understanding
(November 29, 2004)
During the 2003 Session of the NC General Assembly, the UNC System and the Division of Purchase & Contract (P&C) collaborated in the passage of House Bill 975 (S.L. 2003-228) and House Bill 1070 (S.L. 2003-312). Through this memorandum, the UNC System and P&C express their common understanding of the principles and interpretations by which University procurements will be managed under the new legislation.
- IT-Related Purchases – UNC and the Division of Purchase and Contract (P&C) Memorandum of Understanding
(September 15, 2016)
Through this memorandum, the Division of Purchase & Contract provides its interpretation of how UNC System will manage IT-related procurements.
- UNC Authorized Purchasing Benchmarks
(effective October 22, 2020)
- UNC Quality Assurance Inspection Guidelines
- UNC System Purchasing Authority and Workflow
- UNC Service Contracts – 10 Year Term
(June 29, 2005)
UNC System Vendor Forms
Please complete these two forms so we can create your vendor record in our financial system.
Forms may be returned via:
UNC System Office|
ATTN: Accounting Office
PO Box 2688
Chapel Hill, NC 27515-2688