The UNC System offers a diverse portfolio of graduate programs at master’s, professional, and doctoral levels. For many of our 45,000 graduate students, research experiences are an integral instructional tool for learning the practices and methods of their chosen fields.
Graduate Education Measures of Success
In Graduate Education Measures of Success ("GEMS Report"), the UNC System Graduate Council offers seven recommendations for developing new data, research, and communication strategies for graduate education.
Professional Science Master’s programs are developed to address industry-identified skills gaps in the workplace.
- Appalachian State University
- East Carolina University
- Elizabeth City State University
- Fayetteville State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- North Carolina Central University
- North Carolina State University
- UNC Asheville
- UNC-Chapel Hill
- UNC Charlotte
- UNC Greensboro
- UNC Pembroke
- UNC Wilmington
- Western Carolina University
- Winston-Salem State University
- UNC School of the Arts