For vacancies at UNC General Administration, please follow the instructions below.
All employment applications should be completed and submitted through our online recruitment system. This secure and user-friendly online system provides applicants the ability to view all current job postings, complete the employment application, attach job-related documents, and electronically submit all information for review, as well as check the status of their application within the recruitment process. Please follow the instructions below to get started in the new automated system.
Log on to UNC-GA Careers
To Search for Jobs, click on "Search Jobs"
To Apply for a Job, click "Login" located on the right menu bar
Choose "Login" or "Create an Account" or "Apply with Vitae"
Click on "Search Jobs"
Click on "Job Title"
Click on "Apply to this Job" or "Continue your Job Application"
Be sure to fully complete your Job Application
Click on "Certify and Submit"
Check the box and initial the verification of identity
Once you have certified and submitted, you will receive a Confirmation Number
Additional Information for Applicants
- Applicant FAQs
- Voluntary Self-Identification: The U.S. Department of Labor encourages applicants to self-identify. Watch their video to see why self-identifying is a good thing!"
- UNC General Administration Affirmative Action Plan 2017
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- President's Statement of Commitment
- "Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law" Poster and Poster Supplement
- Key Federal & State Labor Law Posters
The University of North Carolina is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that welcomes all to apply, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.