- UNC Academic Program Planning Guidance – created to assist UNC institutions in preparing requests for new degree programs or delivery modes.
- UNC PREP and API User Manuals
- UNC Enrollment and Degrees Awarded Dashboards
- Searchable inventory of NC Independent College and University and NCCCS degree programs
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Integrated Postsecondary Educational Data System (IPEDS)
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) Electronic Campus
- NC Tower – workforce and education outcomes for graduates of North Carolina community colleges and public universities.
- NCWorks – job searches and other employment tools for NC job seekers
- Budget Template Appendix C
- Letter of Intent
- Request to Establish
- Request to Deliver
- Request to Discontinue
Academic Programs – Old Forms
The following forms, in effect prior to February 1, 2016, may continue to be used for degree program requests that are in-process when the new forms take effect on February 1, 2016.
- 400.1.1.3[G] Appendix A University of North Carolina Request for Authorization to Plan a New Degree Program
- 400.1.1.5[G] Appendix C University of North Carolina Request for Authorization to Establish a New Degree Program
- 400.1.1.7[G] Appendix F The University of North Carolina Notification of Intent to Plan a New Distance Education Degree Program
- 400.1.1.8[G] Appendix G The University of North Carolina Request for Authorization to Establish a New Distance Education Degree Program or Site